What do we offer?
Art Therapy Canada offers art therapy sessions and workshops to individuals and groups. People of all ages and artistic abilities are welcome! Before sessions/workshops begin, you can call us or meet with our team members to discuss your objectives. Our priority is to support you and deliver your needs, so it’s important for us to know what you expect to accomplish in our partnership.
- Art Therapy- personalized art therapy sessions; individual and group settings
- The Music in Me (Music Therapy)- available in individual and group sessions
- Art Sessions/Workshops
- Art for All (less interactive group workshops; more on demonstrations from artists; accommodates up to 100 people)
- Art for One (more interactive, personalized workshops; accommodates up to 10 people)
- Saturday Creations- a day filled with making handicrafts, sculptures, and other 3D objects